Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Charecter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart35

Second Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Second Charecter   Second Charecter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 am

1. Van Streth
2. Can have an 'Adrenaline Rush' 2 times a day that makes him extremly powerful and almost impossible to beat in a fight. He moves as fast as lightning and strikes as deadly as a snake (only 10x more powerful). Powers make him extremly weak, that's why he can only do it twice a day.
3. Brown
4. Normal
5. Red
6. A double blade sword/axe/thing
7. Demigod
8. Ares
This guy did not want to get in a fight with me, he would die. I could go easy on him. I didn't want to kill anyone. "Go ahead," he said. "You can try to beat me."
"You don't want me to fight you," I said gripping the sword behind my back.
"Go ahead, I don't mind." He said.
"Okay," I said. And as quick as lightning, I went into 'Adrenaline Rush.' My mind moved as quick as lightning. I quickly took out my sword from behind my back. Before he could react, I jumped on him and the sword to his throat.
"LISTEN!! IF YOU MAKE ME MAD AGAIN, I'LL USE THIS SWORD AND TEAR THROUGH YOUR NECK!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!" I dug the sword deeper into his neck.
"yes," he said in a small squeak. I took the sword out from under his neck and kicked him aside.
"Idiot," I said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Second Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Charecter   Second Charecter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:19 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com

Second Charecter
Page 1 of 1