Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Tunnel to Underworld

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuart35

Secret Tunnel to Underworld Empty
PostSubject: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 am

I walked stealthy through the forest, to make sure no one was looking. I quickly rasied my sword and brought it down on the grass. I felt a huge explosion and I was thrown back 10 feet against a tree. "Ow!" I said and got up. When I looked, I had made a secret stairway to the underworld. It was a rectagular entrance, when no one was looking, I quickly ran down through the tunnel into the Underworld.

Last edited by Stuart35 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 am

i put down all the plants that were hiding me and get realy scared but i will stay here just in case he comes back so i crouch down in the bushes and wait
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

i see the tunnel again this time i wait to see him come out so crouch down and wait
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 pm

I walk out of the tunnel then smell some living people nearby. I look around slowly in both directions then shrug. I walk toward the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 pm

i sighed as soon as he was gone he could a got me i decied to finnaly introduce myself to him i take off in a jog
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm

I quickly run over to the forest. I look around for the stairs then stumble over them, it has been covered by leaves! "What the heck!" I say, but I didn't have time to worry. I quickly ran into the tunnel, dog following.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:35 pm

i walk back to see him go in leaves i did not do tht or did i this time i am not hiding that well but i stay queit
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I come across a clearing in the forest, tired. I walk over and see a guy hiding in a bush. I walk over to him, sneaking up behind him. I got out my sword. "What are you doing?!" I demanded, sword pointed at him
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm

i gulped he had finnaly found me my hand moved to my swored i saw you at the traing area swiping around like a mad man of course me being me i decied to follow you said so ifound this finnaly with my sword know in my hand
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm

"What are you talking about!?" I demanded. "I've been in the Ares cabin sleeping! I've never been to the training arena, I'm a son of Ares! Do you think I need training!?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm

fine i was wondering around the forest and found the entrancei went down found the underworld and ran up and i have been seeing who made it isaid with my sword resheathed
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I had a confused angry look on my face. "You idiot! The only entrances to the underworld are Charon's Ferry and The Door of Orpheus! There is no other!" I scowl at him and walk away muttering about him trying to trick me.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm

i was ferious i kept that all in but i wanted to smack his head and i know what i saw down there so i just ran to my cabin

(oc um i am a girl
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I walked to the top of the steps and looked at the dog. "Okay dog, I want you to stay here and attack anyone who comes near the tunnel, god, demigod, anyone. Understand?" I said to the dog. He sort of nodded his head as if he did understand me. "Good, i'm going to go practice unless you know who comes looking for me." I said. He shook his whole body when I said 'you know who.'
"Okay, see you later." I took off through the forest.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 pm

i was jumping on the very tip top of the trees to look down and see a dog so i just hopped back to my cabin making sure i watch out if i come here little did i know i droped a baclet htat was im portant to me
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm

I come running in and run over to the dog. He barks and me and snarls. "Woah boy! It's me!" I said and he whimpered. "Yes, it's time, i'm sorry, I knew I couldn't keep you forever. I have to let you go. I'm sorry, goodbye." I said. The dog whimpered and rubbed against me. I used my magic and banished him to the underworld, back to his owner. When he was gone, the clouds went away and the sun came out. "That's better, hey, wait a second, what is that?" I asked suspicious. I walked over to see something shining. I picked it up and looked at it. A braclet. 'Someone has been here before' I thought. I put it in my pocket. I looked around suspiciously and walked away.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:19 pm

i am looking around i had to find it here thats the last thing my dad gave me i felt tears stinging my eyes. i had to find it i kept looking around leaving my back totaly vounrable
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 pm

i finnaly gave up and went to my cabin
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

I walked in and saw that she had gave up looking, 'she must of found the bracelet on her bunk,' I thought. I will wait for her. I walked over to a tree and climbed it. I was about 15 feet high, out of sight. I could see her but she couldn't see me. Perfect, I sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm

i came back i was looking around i said you can come out
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I thought it was time. I jumped down from the tree and landed on the grass, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:25 pm

good i say finnaly nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

"Hello," I said grinning. "Nice to meet you also. I see you went in the Underworld. You were lucky Hades didn't come to kill you.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm

yeah i guess i was . i gueuss a ll that sneaking around i used to do really paid off
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yes, you must of have a lot of close calls. And I see you have stumbled upon my Secret Entrance." I say frowning.

ooc: I gtg!! We will have to continue this tomorrow!

Last edited by Stuart35 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel to Underworld   Secret Tunnel to Underworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Tunnel to Underworld
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next