Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakfasttime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 pm

"How? My father is missing and I've never met your mother. On top of that, I was forced here and havn't been able to leave for any reason. At least you have met both of your parents and you know where they are."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 pm

"Being a god or goddess, even a minor one, isn't all it's cracked up to be, Toby. The gods always want something from you. No matter what it is, you have to do it or they'll be mad. And you're forced into having huge responibilities. Trust me, it's not the best job in the world." Alexia said, resting her head in her hand. "And you're only forced here because, well, you'll die out there."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

"You act like us demi-gods have it easy. We get dumped here as kids and are kept here until we are needed by the gods. We are like play things. They use us when they need us and then toss us aside."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

"I'm not saying that Toby. You think I haven't been used by the gods?" Alexia sighs. "Just because I lived on Olympus doesn't mean I wasn't. I know exactly how you feel."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 pm

I walked into the Mess Halll, and walked up to you two. I held out my wrist to Alexia. "Recognize this?" I asked
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Alexia gasps and looks at Silena. "That's Aphrodites sword! How did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm

"Aphrodite GAVE it to me." I announce
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm

I was going to reply until Silena walked in and interrupted. I figured I shouldn't say anything to get in the middle of sister time.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 pm

"You're lying. No way!" Alexia says, admiring the bracelet with wide blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I backed up a little, and pressed the broken piece,and it turned back into a sword. I turned to Toby. "Now apologize." I demand
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 pm

"I'm not lying, sister." I say
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 pm

I looked at her and sighed. "Do we really have to do this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm

I tossed the sword up, and caught it, and held it an inch from your heart. "Yes, we do." I say
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Alexia elbowed Toby and whispered. "Just do it, Toby. She'll slice you up."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I rubbed my side where Alexia elbowed me and said, "Fine. I apologize for whatever I did. Happy?"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 pm

"You must know what you did." I hiss, but willed the sword away.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Alexia blinks and look down, hoping her sister would stop the act and just be normal. Surely she knew better than pointing swords of the gods at demigods.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:24 pm

I straightened up and looked her in the eye. "I didn't do anything. I was referring to the story of your mother and Ares. I didn't mean anything by it. Now, if you want to fight one of the best fighters in camp, then lets go," I said as I flipped a switch on my watch and the clock face opened up. Inside was a shrunken blade. I pressed a button on it and it grew to a full size short sword. "A friend of mine's cyclops brother made this for me," I said as I got into position.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Alexia sighs and says "Oh not this again."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 pm

"So shut the hell up. I don't wanna fight. I'm sorry, I'm just over protective of my mother." I say, and feel tears start running down my face.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Alexia look her sister in the eye and says "Sis, I love mother to, but please stop." Alexia shivers for a moment, then looks away.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm

"I stopped." I said, and ran out, tears streaming down my face.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm

I was standing there stunned. Did that really just happen? I had never drawn a sword on anyone. I dropped Rancher and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Alexia look at her feet. She knew her sister was toucht on that kind of stubject. She should have warned Toby. Alexia sighs and follows her sister out of the mess hall. She glances back at Toby and half-smiles, hoping he'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I sat there and rocked back and forth for a few minutes. All the battle training in the world could never get you ready for a close encounter. I was so in shock that I dont even remember picking up Rancher and walking back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfasttime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: Camp Halfblood :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: