Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Character

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

1. Name: Derek Reynolds
2. Power: Hydrokeneisis, create earthquakes, and healing using water (others and himself)
3. Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
4. Skin Color: Fair (white)
5. Eye Color: Blue
6. Weapon: A celestial Bronze sword that glows blue near a source of water. Once dipped in water it supercharges, a small watch that holds a pool of water
7. Demigod
8. God/ Goddess parent: Poseidon

RP Example (Sorry about it being so long but I wanted it to be like an example and a little bit of how he was taken to CHB): Derek was sitting on a rock looking out at the water when he got the news. It wasn't quick either. He enjoyed sitting by the ocean. The sea breeze and the smell of sea water always made him feel calm and helped him think. His phone was ringing. He looked down at his blue phone. It was his aunt. He picked up the phone to hear her sniffling. "Hey Derek. It's Auntie Stephanie," said the voice on the phone.
"I know who it is, my phone has caller i.d.," Derek said chuckling. "It's about your step-father," she continued, "he was injured in a car crash," His step-father was a funny man whom he could always relate to. They both had ADHD and they both were dyslexic. His mother had met his step-father when Derek was twelve, eleven years after Derek's father abandoned them. Derek looked so much like his step-father that people thought they were actual father and son.
"Is he okay? Where's mom?" he asked.
"She is with him but wants someone to come get you," she told him.
"Well then come get me!" he was getting angry.
"No, not me. Someone named Jeff," she said the name with such disgust. Derek had never heard his aunt say anything like that ever. "She said it's time you finally went with those people."
"Who are those people? What's going on?"
"I can't tell you anymore. Jeff should be there soon. He should keep you safe until you get to camp." Then she hung up. Just then a car pulled up and out stepped a kid who looked a few years older than Derek. He walked with a limp.
"I'm Jeff. Get in the car please. I'm here to take you to camp," said the man. Derek didn't know if he should take off running or to listen to the guy, so he got in the car.

Last edited by Blakeup on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:13 pm

oh my gods! thats better than anything I can write! accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Haha, thanks. I really enjoy writing and I've learned that RP's can help hone my skills.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 pm

no problem, and I love to write, but can never find the perfect topic for a book, but I can write short stories
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Same here. And recently I tried my hand at screenplays for a film festival at my school. To make a long story short, after a month and a half of working on it I decided to trash it.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I think books are too hard, but once I get older, it might come easier, or i might just become a poet, caz I love writing poems
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 pm

I don't have a knack for poetry. I like writing short stories. But what I really wanna do is act. Always have, always will. I know it's hard to get into but I have been doing it in school since the 4th grade, so 7 years.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 pm

I act, I write, I write poems, and I sing.... It probrally means I have a good future ahead of me, and I bet you do too
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Sounds cool. I pretend I can sing haha. It sucks cause I live in a house full of singers and I am the one actor in the family.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 pm

that must suck, like seriously.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm

I guess. I've never really thought of it. I'm too busy doing my own thing to care what my parents say haha. My family is pretty uptight and prim and proper so if they knew half the things i did in school they would die. Like i dont do bad things but like one time I ran around the halls with a beach towel tied around my neck. You know, stupid things like that and most people think that s weird.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 pm

if you were my age, you'd be like deffinatly one of my friends. I love to do things that people think are weird, but its just expressing yourself
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

I totally agree. I decided at a young age (like 7th grade) that I didn't want to be another one of those robots who are miserable in life. So I live life how I want and don't take no for an answer and do what I want haha.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I am in seventh, lol, and I wear the craziest outfits ever, and act totally funny
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

I don't dress that crazy. Usually in shirts with old Nick shows on them. But I act so out there. I can't even think of some of the things I've done haha.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I wear tutus, and shirts like 'Im the bomb like tick tick' and I like to make my milk explode at lunch
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm

NICE! You sound like my friend April. She is my partner in crime usually haha. We single handedly started a food fight during our 9th grade year. We never got caught haha.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:53 pm

haha, me and my bestie Lexi chashed a trailer last year, and rode it for a minute at school, and didn't get caught
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

That sounds so cool. My friend Mike and I started a water balloon fight inside the school in the halls and we never got caught.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm

heh heh, me and four of my friends put trash on this girls lunch tray, yahh, she told, and we ended up getting HER in trouble
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I love when things like that happen. Teachers are so oblivious.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm

I know, we were like 'shes threatened to kll us', and she had, pretty freaky, right
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Yeah haha. When people threaten me or give me dirt looks I am just more obnoxious to them. Like today this guy was giving me a dirty look and I shouted across the cafeteria, "HEY JOHN!" He stopped looking after that.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

haha, my friend hes always like 'Hey', and Im like 'um, hi?', and people always laugh, so Im just like, 'okay, thats not weird at all.'
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

That's really weird haha. Next time say hi to him but be really obnoxious about it. Not mean though, Just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Character
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next