Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange)   Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 am

Silena walked into Poseidon's cabin, which was unshockingly empty. She walked up to Derek's bunk, and sat on it. She put her head in her hand, and began to cry again. She had been foolish to come here. It only made the pain worse, and now she'd only miss him more. He was possiblely her only true friend, but he had left her, and now her life was usless, and now her head hurt. She was so confused. She had strong feelings for this boy, but she could figure out what they meant.
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange)   Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 am

Silena got up, and walked in circles around the cabin. When she finished that, she was crying harder. She ran out of the cabin, and back to her's.
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com

Visiting Poseidon's Cabin While No One's There (How Strange)
Page 1 of 1