Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart35

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Chapter 1
My First Day of School goes Bad… again

Today was my official first day of Goode High School. I thought all the monsters were gone. Man, I was wrong. My mom was driving me to Goode High School, the school I blew up 2 years ago. I still had bad memories about this school. And I don’t think today was going to be any better.
As if reading my mind, my mom said,
“Don’t worry, you’ll do fine.”
I didn’t agree, this school was huge. I wonder how many monsters were waiting around the corner for me.
“I don’t know”
“Percy, what could go wrong, beside the fact…” her voice trailed off.
She knew as well as me that something was going to go wrong.
“Anyway,” she said. “Were almost there, do you have everything.”
“Yes.”
“Your books?”
“Yes mom.”
“Okay.”
We drove in silence for a few minutes. Finally the school came into view. A big 3 story mansion that could probably fit a couple 10,000 people. People were crowed on the grass talking to each other and on the steps leading the school.
“Well good luck Percy,” she said handing me my backpack.
“See you later,” I said. I watched my mom drive away.
I turned around and started walking up the steps. People stared and gave me mean looks. I kept walking up the steps and saw Paul. He was in a black suit with a tie and was shaking kid’s hands. I walked up to him and he noticed me.
“Hey Percy,” he said. “Welcome back to Goode.”
I looked around the building.
Paul seemed to notice me inspecting the building.
“Oh, it’s alright Percy, I think the monsters are all gone. I didn’t believe him.
“All right Paul, if you say so,” I lied.
“Go ahead in, school is about to start.” He told me.
“Uh... okay.”
I walked inside the building and what I saw shocked me. I’ve never actually been through the front entrance, but it was… wow. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Once you come in, there are stairs to the right heading up to the second floor.
A hallway led straight and left. You would probably need a map to get around this, because this looked like a maze with traps around every corner. (And yes, unfortunately, I speak from experience).
“Cool, isn’t it?” Paul said.
“Yea,” I said. “It’s cool.”
Before I could say anymore, the school bell rang. People came rushing into the door like a hurricane. Me and Paul barely had time to move before the halls were crowed. “Well, see you later Percy!” He called to me. I quickly reached around my back and got out my schedule. It was hard to figure out everyone’s names and class but I figured it out. I had Mrs. Tither for Language Arts, 1st Period. Mrs. Zarthough for Social Studies, 2nd Period, and I figure that’s as far as I’ll get without being attacked by monsters. Guess I was right.
It took a while to find Mrs. Tither’s class. Finally, someone who was lost also gave me directions and I gave him directions to the restroom. Go Figure. When I knocked on the door, that’s when things started. Mrs. Tither came and opened the door.
“Who are you?” She demanded.
“I’m Percy Jackson,” I said.
“Well Percy Jackson, you’re late.” She said. “Go find and empty desk.” I walked into the room. Some kids snickered at me, and I gave them a dirty look, but they didn’t mind. I sat down in the desk and the teacher walked over to her desk. Some kids were whispering about me because I could hear them. I only heard a few words though… “Percy Jackson,” blah, blah, blah, “late,” blah, blah, blah. I turned around, “Will you shut up.” I told them. I forgot that teachers have ears that can hear stuff like a mile away. She turned around, “Percy Jackson, do you have something to say to the class?”
“Uhh... no Mrs. Tither” “Good,” she said turning around, and then she continued to talk about Geometry.
Language Arts when by slow, but thankfully, I made it out without being attacked. I hurried along to 2nd Period when... I thought I saw something down the hall. I walked down the hall for a while leaving my class, I hope no one noticed me. I kept walking until I got to the corner. When I looked to the right where I saw the thing, I saw it turn another right, down into the 10th grade hall. I started to walk, then broke into a run. When I got to the corner. I saw what it was. It’s not really and “it.” It was an ‘its.” What I saw were 2 Dracaenae, 1 Empousa, and an enemy Demigod, waiting outside a classroom. “Great,” I said. I got out Riptide and charged them.
It was the enemy Demigod who saw me first. I hated that, our own teammates turn against us for Kronos. That just made me mad. The enemy Demigod told the Dracaenae and Empousa I was here and they turned toward me. One of the Dracaenae charged at me. I sliced at her, disintegrating her. The other Dracaenae charged and I sliced her just as easy as her sister. The Empousa and the Enemy Demigod charged at the same time so it was hard fending them off. I stabbed the Empousa in the chest and she disintegrated, (good thing she wasn’t as tough as Kelly). Then I worked on the Demigod. He wasn’t really trained so I just gave him cuts and bruises. Finally I used the butt of my sword to knock him out. After that, I dragged him into a teacher’s restroom, then left him their. I put away my sword and turned to head back to my class, but I wasn’t going to leave that other Demigod in the school to fight off for himself/herself. I started toward the classroom hoping to get an answer.
I waited by a water fountain, so whenever a teacher came by, I pretended to be getting a drink. By the time the bell rang, I couldn’t drink anymore water. I walked over to the door of the classroom and waited. When the students came out, I tried to figure out which one would be him/her. Finally, a girl came out muttering about how he can’t read these “stupid numbers and letters.” I followed her until she got to her locker. When she was finished gathering her stuff, she turned around and saw me watching her.
“What do you want?” She demanded.
“I just want to talk.” I said.
“Why?” She asked.
“Just come and you’ll see.” I said. I guided her into a space out of the way of the lockers. I started talking to her about how she was probably a Half-blood, but she denied it and called me crazy. Then I started explaining more, and she seemed to understand.
“So that’s why I have ADHD and Dyslexia?” She said.
“Yea,” I said.
“Oh, well what now?” She said.
“Well there is this place called Camp Half-blood and it is for people like you.”
“Oh, okay take me to it.” She said.
“Ok.” I said. I told her to start grab her stuff and meet me at the end of the hall when she was done getting everything. It took about 2 minutes to get her stuff and get to the end of the hall without getting noticed. Then we snuck out the front door and started running from the school. We stopped when we were about a ΒΌ mile away from the school and we stopped to rest.
“Okay,” I said gasping. “We have about 3 miles to go.”
“We should probably take a taxi.” She said.
I nodded, I reached into my backpack and took and some mortal money and my mom’s cell phone. I used the cell phone to call my apartment, (which is dangerous, because calling is just like giving every monster within 100 miles a way to track you with no difficulty). I explained to her that I needed to bring this girl to Camp Half-blood. She said “be safe” and I hung up. I dropped the cell phone and I called for a taxi. We finally got the attention of a taxi and we got a ride. He dropped me off at the road below Camp Half-blood complaining that there is nothing here. I told him that it’s fine and I gave him the money. I told her that the Camp is just beyond that tree and she got excited. We started to walk up the hill when suddenly, 3 hellhounds popped up out of nowhere with a couple of Dracaenae. I got out Riptide and charged the monsters. The Hellhounds automatically answered me back and charged me. I stabbed one hellhound and kicked another in the face, sending him yelping away. The third came charging and I stabbed it also. Finally, one of the Dracaenae charged and I rolled aside as she jabbed at me with her spear. I stabbed at her but she blocked with her shield. Finally, I stabbed at a chink in her armor and she disintegrated. Her sister charged, but she was smarter. She stabbed at my weaknesses but she wasn’t that smart. I found that she was offense, not defense. I got under her guard and stabbed her in the chest. She disintegrated in yellow vapor and all the monsters were gone. I turned around to find that the girl was gone.
“HEY!!!” I yelled. “WHERE ARE YOU!!?”
“Psst...” she said quietly. “Are they gone?”
I turned around and found out she was hiding behind a tree down the hill a little.
“Yea, they are gone.”
“What were those things?” She demanded.
“Monsters,” I said. “You will meet a lot more.
“Ok, so... it’s right up there?” She asked
“Yea, you ready?” I said.
“I think so,” she said. And with that, we walk over the borders of Camp Half-blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Long, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 pm

holy crap
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm

CHAPTER 2!!!

Chapter 2
I get my yearly surprise

When we first walked into camp, I didn’t even recognize the place. There were so many campers it looked like a parade. They were in the Amphitheater, The Sword Arena, and many other places. Many new cabins had been built also, and I guess most of the new campers were checking out their cabin.
I didn’t recognize most of the people, only a few old people. “Wow, this place is amazing!” She said staring in awe.” “Yea, well it will get a lot cooler, come on.” I walked over to the Big House to introduce her to Chiron. I found him playing Pinochle with Mr. D. “Hey Chiron,” I said. He looked up from his cards, “Well hello Percy, and who is this?” He asked. I looked over at her. “Oh, this is... what’s your name?” I asked. “Oh, my name is Sierra Kerin, but you can call me Sarah.” “Ok, well hello Sarah, welcome to Camp Half-blood,” said Chiron. “Yea yea, welcome welcome, now can you go away, we’re in the middle of a game?” Mr. D said looking up. “Whatever,” I said and I told Sierra to follow me. We walked over to the Hermes Cabin.
“You will probably be claimed soon, since the gods swore to claim their children, maybe you will be a child of the big three, but that is rare.” We walked up to the door of the Hermes cabin, when we opened the door, we got hit by pillows. Unfortunately, it looks like a Hermes child started a “pillow fight” and the cabin was in total chaos. 2 campers charged at us, pillows charged and attacked us.
A got hit by a pillow in the face and got a mouth full of feathers. I tried to spit them out but then got attacked by another one. When they had stopped, I looked up to see the Stoll brothers grinning at us. “Nice Job,” Connor said to Travis. “Hey, you too, we’re getting better at pillow attacks aren’t we?” Travis asked. “Yea!” said Connor. “Anyway,” I said. “This is a new camper, Sarah, can you show her around, and try not to get her covered in feathers.” “Gotcha Percy,” he said as he and Travis dragged Sarah into the room. “Bye?” she said to me as the door slammed behind her, leaving me outside.
I walked back to my cabin. I opened the door to the Poseidon cabin and saw Tyson waiting for me. “Yay, brother back!” He cheered. “Yea, I’m back, you miss me?” I asked. “Yes, very much, where have you been?” He pouted. “Oh, I’ve been at school, but I’m back now.” “Yay!” he said jumping up and down. “Okay,” I said. “I’m going to go visit a friend.” “Bye!” He said waving. “Um... bye,” I said walking out. I closed the door behind me. I looked around, there was so many cabins it was easy to get lost. I looked around for a certain cabin when I saw it, a black cabin with a skull above the door and Greek fire above the door in the torches and black walls. It looked like death, but I was looking at the Hades cabin. I always hated Hades, (don’t tell him), but I needed to see someone. I knocked on the door and it opened upon to a kid in black clothes and little skull chains, Nico. “Hey Percy, what’s up,” he asked. “I just was bored so I decided to talk.” I said. “Cool,” he said. “Come in.” I walked inside and was pretty impressed to see how it was decorated. There were skulls on the wall, though I couldn’t tell if they were real or fake.
There were also black walls on the inside, and a few bunks near the edge. In the back of the room, lined against the wall, were Stygian Iron swords, about 4 of them, pure deadly energy. One touch and those things will grab your soul and take it to the underworld. There were pictures of skeletons on the walls, which kind of freaked me out a little. But other then that, everything else was cool. I sat down on this leather chair, (which I don’t how he got) and sat down on a bunk. “So,” he said breaking the silence. “What did you want to talk about?” He asked. “I don’t know, I just needed to talk to someone I know.” I said. “Ok well, you’re back, that’s new, right?” He asked. “Yea,” I said. “Yea, I guess that is new, anything new happen while I was gone?” I asked. “Well, new campers have been coming and people are getting claimed almost every hour.” “Ok,” I said. “Anything else?” I asked. “No, not much.” He said. “Ok see you.” I said and got up. “Bye,” he said as he got up and walked over to the door. I opened the door and walked out waving to him. The door closed behind me and I was alone again.
It seemed like a maze getting through the cabins, there was like 3 rows. I never realized there was that many gods.
I walked around the cabins for a second trying to figure out who was who when I came upon the Nemesis cabin. It wasn’t really decorated as much as the others but it still had decoration. It had pictured of skulls and crossbones (which didn’t make since to me either), and it had pictures of 2. Like it had a picture of someone winning the lottery then it showed the same guy getting thrown off a cliff. Another one was a picture of someone beating a guy up, and then the same guy was getting beat up by 4 guys.
That just seemed plain mean, so I skipped that cabin.
Finally, after getting lost again, I found the Hermes cabin again and knocked on the door. Connor and Travis opened the door and were surprised to see me. “Hey Percy, what are you doing here?” Connor asked. “Oh, I’m just checking up on the girl, are you taking good care of her?” I asked. “Uh... well, sort of, you can come see?” He said opening the door wider. When I looked in, I saw the same thing, pillow fights, except Sierra was lying on the ground. “What did you do to her?” I demanded. Everyone stopped the pillow fight and looked at Sierra, I ran over to her and slapped her a few times trying to get her awake. “Well yea,” said Connor. “We finally got her to play “Pillow fight” with us, and Travis hit her a little too hard and she fell backwards and hit her head on the edge of the bunk.” “I did not hit her too hard,” said Travis. “She just needs more strength.” Suddenly, her eyes fluttered up and she sat up. She rubbed the back of her head and muttered something. Her eyes came into focus and she looked around. “Hey Percy, what’s up.” She asked. “I just came to see if you were okay and apparently, you’re not.” I looked at the Stoll brothers. They started arguing back and forth with each other. I finally got them to stop and help her up. “Do you know what happened?” I asked. “No, I’m okay though, just got hit a little too hard.” She said. “I told you!” said Connor. Then they continued arguing with each other. I ignored them, “ok, I’m going to go back to...” I was interrupted when I heard a conch shell. “Well, see you.” I said, and I ran out. I got in line behind one of the cabins and followed them to the Mess Hall Pavilion.
I went and sat down at the Poseidon table and I saw Sierra with the Hermes kids sit down at the Hermes table. Once everyone was sitting down, Chiron came over with a Wine cup. “To the gods!” He said. “To the gods!” We all repeated, soon, wood nymphs came over and put the food on our table. We took some of food and got up. We carried our food over to the fire in the middle on the Pavilion. I scraped some of the food off my plate into the fire. “Poseidon,” I said. “And if you weren’t kidding about those kids of yours, please send some.” I added quietly. I walked back to the table and started eating.
Once we were finished eating, we left our plates on the table and left. We walked over to the Amphitheater and the Apollo cabin led the sing-along. The campfire reflects the camper’s mood and it was pretty bright. I guess it’s that I-wonder-what-will-happen-this-year kind of excitement. When the sing-along was over, the sun was going down over the horizon. “Alright,” said Chiron. “Everyone get to bed, it will be getting past curfew soon and anyone awake at the time will be eaten by Harpies.” He said.
We all got up and went back to our cabins. I walked back to my cabin and opened the door. I saw Tyson in his bunk and then realized he wasn’t at the Mess Hall early. I crawled into my bunk and fell asleep. And even though the war was over, I still had a nightmare.

I was standing on the edge of a pit that looked like it went on forever, Tartarus. I recognized this place, but I wanted my nightmare to be anywhere but here. I heard noises coming Tartarus, slow talking. I got chills on the back of my neck just looking into the pit.
I stepped back, or I tried to. It felt like my legs were glued to the floor. The voices got louder, and angrier. I tried to move back, but couldn’t. I struggled with all my might. The voices got louder, and closer. Suddenly, a sharp cry broke out from the bottom of the pit and woke me up.
I sat up, not sure of what I saw. I looked around, Tyson wasn’t here. He must have already gone outside. I got out of bed and checked my pocket, Riptide still there. I opened the door and walked out. Most of the campers must have been awake because the camp was crowded. Some of the campers could be asleep but I wasn’t sure. I looked around, trying to find Sierra, but she must have still been asleep. The day went by as a blur. I tried the climbing wall, ate some food, visited Mrs. O Leary, talked to some old friends, and did my chores. But, something I thought would never happen, happened. It was down in the Mess Hall. The wood nymphs came and served us food. We got up and brought our food to the fire. I scraped some food into the fire. “Poseidon,” I said. I walk back to my table and see Sierra go up to the fire. When she turned around, I waved at her. She waved back and went back to the Hermes cabin. I ate my food and left the plate on the table. When we were leaving, Chiron said he had an announcement. “We are having Capture the Flag on Friday!” He said. A cheer went up from the campers. “And,” he said. “We will have a lot more surprises this week, I’m sure of it!” Then, something weird happened. In my head, I heard”Now.” Suddenly, all the campers gasped. I looked around to see what they were looking at. Some of them pointed, when I looked at what they were pointing at. They were all looking at Sierra, with a glowing green trident above her head.
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Chapter 3
We Capture a Flag

Sierra moved in to the Poseidon cabin today. Tyson was happy we got a new roommate. He asked Sierra a lot of questions and she wasn’t very thrilled to answer them all. When she was finished talking to Tyson, she walked over to me.
“Hey,” she said. “I’m a daughter of Poseidon. That is so cool!”
“Yea,” I said. “But remember, you attract more monsters, since you are one of the Big Three.” She considered that then frowned. “So, I shouldn’t be excited?” She asked.
“You can be excited,” I told her. “I mean, it’s really rare to be the big three. So you can be happy about that.” She smiled at me, “thanks for getting me here.” She said. “If it wasn’t for you, I would probably be dead.”
“It’s fine, you just got to train for battle, and you need a sword.” I said.
“Where do I get a sword?” She asked.
“Go ask Chiron,” I said.
“Who’s Chiron?” she said.
“The guy we met when we first came to camp.” I didn’t tell her that Chiron is really a centaur, she can figure that out.
“Ok, well I’m going to go talk to this Chiron person, see you later,” she said. “
“Bye,” I said and she walked out the door. I looked around and saw Tyson making the bunks. He was putting Sierra’s stuff on her bunk and making her bunk.
“I’m going to go, see you Tyson.” I said.
He looked at me with concern. “Where are you going?” He asked.
“Just somewhere in camp,” I said.
“Oh,” he said. “Goodbye brother!” He said waving. I waved back and walked out the door.
I walked into the Sword Arena and saw a few people fighting. I thought I could use some practice. When I walked over there, I saw Nico and some other kid fight. They both had Stygian Iron swords so they must both be Son of Hades. I watched them fight for a second in awe then Nico saw his chance. After the other kid jabbed at him, he got inside his guard and disarmed him. His sword clattered across the ground and Nico held his sword to his neck. He put the sword down and looked at me. He grinned, “Hey Percy, what’s up?” He asked.
“I’m just watching you, you’re getting better.” I said.
“Yea,” he said smiling.” Oh by the way, this is David Golet, another son of Hades.”
“Cool,” I said. “Wait, when I went into your cabin, he wasn’t there?”
“He was talking to Chiron, and in the middle of their conversation, a skull appeared above his head.”
“Cool, I guess,” I said. I never really knew what appeared above your head when you got claimed by Hades, well, now I know. “Ok, well I came over to practice a little, and I was wondering if I could practice with you?” I asked.
“Sure,” he said. David went and picked up his sword and walked back. We got in battle position and got ready to fight. I took on David first since he was the new guy. He was pretty good, he tried to disarm me like Nico did to him but I blocked his strike and came around with the butt of my sword. I hit him in the chest knocking him backwards. He fell on his back and I put the sword to his neck. I put the sword away after a few seconds and he looked at me in shock. “Man, either I stink or you guys are good.” He said and we all laughed. I helped him up and I turned to Nico. “Want to fight?” I asked. He shrugged, “sure, I guess.” We got into battle position and I took first strike. He blocked my attack and stabbed at my stomach. I jumped back and sliced at his head. He ducked and stabbed at my feet. Luke had done that to me once so I was ready. I jumped up and landed on the blade of his sword. He tried to pull the sword out from under my feet but it was no use. I kicked him backwards and he fell on his back. He tried to get up but I put the sword to his neck. He ended up in the same position when I beat David. I put the sword away and got the sword from under my feet. I gave it to him and helped him up.
“You are good,” he said staring in awe.
I shrugged, “I’m not that good, but yea, I guess you can say that.”
“I hear Capture the Flag is starting Friday,” he said. “You would be pretty good for our team, want to join?”
“I guess,” I said.
“Okay.” He said and I walked away.
I stopped by the big house and saw Chiron giving Sierra a sword with wave patterns on the hilt. I decided not to bother them so I kept on walking. I came by the Archery Range and saw Apollo and Athena kids practicing. I thought I saw Annabeth but that wasn’t possible. She was either in school or designing Olympus. For defending Olympus in the Titan War, we all got gifts, and Annabeth’s gift was to redecorate Olympus since she is an Architect and she was pretty surprised about that. She almost never had time to visit camp, and if she did, she would sit in her cabin all day with papers and pencils, thinking how to remake Olympus. The rest of the day was the usual, doing chores, eating, singing by the campfire and then we all went back to our cabins. I walked in and saw asleep Tyson in his bunk. Then I saw Sierra sitting on the edge of her bunk, looking at her new sword. I walked over to her and she looked up. “Oh, hey,” she said.
“You nervous?” I asked.
“Yea, of all the monsters, and the fact that this could actually kill someone, I’ve never actually used a real weapon, much less a sword.” She said.
I smiled. “Don’t worry, you’ll get use to it, like I did.” I said.
“If you say so,” she said. “Anyway, we should probably get to sleep, I’m tired.” The last thing I wanted was another nightmare but I didn’t tell her that. I got up and jumped on my bunk. I hoped that I wouldn’t get to sleep, but I closed my eyes and fell asleep. And of course, I had a nightmare.

I was in a long dark hallway. It looked like the hallways from Goode Middle School. The lights were flickering and it like one of the movies in an abandoned hotel with killer ghosts, but yea, you get the point. I couldn’t see 10 feet in front of me. I started to walk but I stopped. It felt like something was at the end of the hallway, its beady eyes staring at me. I couldn’t see it but I could sense its presence. I tried to turn around and run but I couldn’t. I just stood there, frozen with fear. I reached into my pocket and grabbed Riptide. I heard footsteps, and they were getting louder. I tried to move but I couldn’t. The footsteps got louder and they stopped, the thing was 2 feet in front of me but I couldn’t see it. I could feel it breathing, and then it charged at me with a roar.
I woke up beaded with sweat. It was Friday, day of Capture the Flag. On normal occasions I would’ve been fine about this. But with a million campers, no way was I prepared. I sat up on my bunk and felt my pocket, Riptide was inside. I looked over at the other bunks. Sierra’s bunk was empty, she must have already left. Tyson was asleep in his bunk. I got up and walked out the door. The sun (sun chariot) was coming up over the horizon. I walked over to the Mess Hall and some people were eating breakfast. I was hungry so I went over there and got something to eat. The nymphs brought something over and I had some blue pancakes. I walked over to the Fire and tore a piece of my pancake off. “Poseidon,” I said and threw the piece of pancake in the fire. I wonder what burning pancakes smelled like. I walked back to the Poseidon table and ate some more pancakes. When I was finished, I left my plate on the table and walked away.
I walked toward the Sword Arena and saw Nico and David fighting again. I decided not to bother them so I went looking for Sierra. I found her arguing with an Athena kid. I quickly ran over that and grabbed her. I pulled her away before it was too late.
“What are you doing?” She demanded. “Let me go!”
“Listen, those are children of Athena, you do not want to make them an enemy!” I said. She took my advice and walked away sticking her tongue out at the Athena child. The Athena child did the same and walked back into her cabin. The sun was going down so Capture the Flag should be in 30 minutes. I had just enough time to find my cabin. I ran inside and the shield Tyson had made me. I clicked a button and it turned into a wrist watch. I put it on and ran out. The campers had gathered around the middle of camp, in the grass. I ran over there to Tyson and Sierra.
“You found Sierra?” I asked Tyson. He nodded.
“She was testing out her sword on the dummies.”
“Okay,” I said. So that’s where Sierra had been, testing out her sword. Hopefully she is ready to fight. Chiron came galloping over with the 2 flags in his hand.
“Heroes!” He announced. “You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be in view and have no more then 2 guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!” We all got suited up in our armor and I helped Sierra with hers.
“So, we can really use these in battle?” She asked.
“Yea, but no maiming or killing.” I said.
“Ok,” she said and looked at her sword. I forgot that I rescued her from Goode High School. Before all of this, she had a normal life. This must really be pressuring on her.
“Hey, no pressure,” I said. “You’ll do fine, you’ll take offense with me.” I said. I was never offense before so I have to admit I was a little nervous too. They announced the teams. On the red team was Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, Aphrodite, Nemesis, Hermes, Hebe and a few other gods. Poseidon was team captain of the Red team. On the blue team was Athena, Ares, Hephaestus, Dionysus, Apollo, Hecate, and the rest of the gods. Athena was team captain on the blue team. Ares and Athena is a good combination so they were going to be hard to beat. After the plan was explained, we all spread out.
“Red team, forward!” I announced. We all started marching and stood behind the boundary line of the river. The blue team was nowhere to be seen, which was creepy. They must be waiting for us. The conch hair sounded and we charged forward. Sierra, Tyson, Nico, and David was helping me. We snuck on the right side while the blue team sprung an ambush and fought our team. We thought we were safe until two Athena kids ambushed us. Me, Nico, and Sierra charged. I went up and started fighting an Athena kid. He stabbed at me and dodged. I stabbed at his arm and he blocked. I kicked him in stomach and I knocked the wind out of him. He went down and I saw Sierra and Nico charge the second. David and Tyson were letting us do all the work. Nico went up and went to work. The Athena girl stabbed at his chest. Nico did the same trick he did to me. He ducked and stabbed at her leg. She screamed in pain and fell down. Sierra kicked her aside and we kept on moving.
After moving for a while, we saw the flag in front of us, behind a bush. We hid behind a tree, waiting for an ambush. After a minute, we started toward the flag. Suddenly, 2 Apollo, 3 Ares, 1 Athena, and 1 Hephaestus ambushed us from behind the bush, 5 on 5. We waited a moment. Then both teams charged. Tyson took the Hephaestus, there wasn’t much competition. Tyson ran at him, shaking the ground. He swung his club and knocked the Hephaestus guy out, throwing him about 10 feet. Nico took on an Apollo kid. He ran at him and stabbed at his chest. The Apollo kid rolled and stabbed at his leg. Nico jumped and landed on his blade, the trick I did on him. The Apollo kid suddenly pulled a surprise. He took an arrow out of his Quiver and used it as a sword. He came around and stabbed the arrow into his thigh. Nico cried out and fell to the ground. I took the 2 Apollo kids. The first one charged and I clicked the button on my wrist watch. It sprang into a shield, and he swung his sword. The sword hit the shield and his sword broke in half. I used the butt of my sword and knocked him backwards. The second Apollo kid came and he was no contest. He swung but I rolled to the side. I swung at his legs and made a cut on his knee. It wasn’t big but it must have hurt. He grabbed his knee and I kicked him backwards. David came and rushed the Athena. The Athena girl attacked and he blocked. He took his blade around and used the butt of his sword to knock her backwards. She fell down but quickly got back up. She kicked David down, and he used his feet to kick her backwards. She tripped backwards and fell on a tree root sticking up. Her head hit the ground hard and she was unconscious. The 4 of us turned toward the 3 Ares kids and we charged.
Sierra was the first to charge, not a smart idea. She hasn’t had much training and wasn’t in any shape to fight. She stabbed at the Ares kid. He blocked and came around with the butt of his sword. She ducked in time and kicked at his feet. He fell, but he used his sword to stab her in the foot. She screamed and fell on the ground holding her foot. That made me mad. I charged at the kid. One of the Ares kids charged at me and I knocked him out using my shield. The other one came up to meet me. He stabbed at my chest. I ducked and stabbed at his leg. He went down and I hit him with the butt of my sword in the chest. That knocked the wind out of him and he fainted. I turned toward the last kid and before I could charge. A big stick came flying out of nowhere and knocked him in the head. He went flying back 20 feet and crashed into a tree. I looked back and realized that was Tyson’s club.
“Nice one Tyson,” I said.
“Thanks brother!” He said with glee. I walked over and grabbed the flag.
“Let’s go!” I said and we charged toward the river. Tyson was carrying Sierra and Nico. We raced toward the river. We were coming up when I saw an Apollo kid racing toward the river. He was closer and I got an idea.
“Tyson, club time.” I said. He nodded and got out his club. He aimed it and threw it at the Apollo kid. It went racing toward. He looked up at the last second just to see a 7 pound club heading toward his face. The impact was hard; it hit him in the face knocking him backwards. He went flying 15 feet and came down on his back. He knocked his head on a rock and knocked himself unconscious and was down. We ran toward the river at top speed. The river closed in… 15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, and 0! We crossed the river and a cheer went up from our side. The flag changed into 2 dolphins with a sword in the middle, we had won. Chiron came out of the forest with a sad look on his face. He was carrying the wounded we knocked out in the forest.
“Attention,” he announced. Everyone turned toward Chiron.
“As I feared it would happen, it did. We have lost 2 people in battle.” Everyone was shocked; we had almost never lost people in Capture the Flag.
“Who died?” Someone in the back said.
“An Ares kid and a Hephaestus kid, killed by a club.” He said. Everyone looked at Tyson, he looked ashamed. He looked down at the ground, sad. I felt bad for the guy, killing 2 people.
“And the rest,” Chiron said breaking the silence. “Have severe injuries or minor cuts and bruises. We will treat them as soon as possible. Tomorrow, we will burn their shrouds. Everyone, you are dismissed to go your cabins, except Tyson, I want to see you in my office.” Tyson nodded sadly and put Nico and Sierra on the ground. Everyone walked away, leaving. Tyson walked over to Chiron and he led Tyson to the big house. I grabbed Sierra and took her in my arms. David did the same and both carried them to the Infirmary. It took about 2 minutes but when we got there, it was crowded. It was flooded with people, we found a few empty beds and laid them down on it. We walked out, letting the Medics take care of them. We walked back to our cabins. I said bye to David and I walked toward the Poseidon cabin.
I was still in shock when I got to my cabin. Tyson had never killed anyone before, besides monsters. How could he do it? Was it to protect me? He knew they wouldn’t have killed me, or would they have? How do I know it wasn’t a monster in disguise? Chiron didn’t carry the dead out. Lots of questions lay in my head. I walked over to my bunk and uncapped my sword, Riptide. Chiron had said it had caused many people sorrow, was it possible the sword will kill a Demigod this year? I put the cap on the sword and put it in my pocket. I lied down on my bunk and stared at the roof. So many questions to be answered, I thought. I fell asleep, tired. But sleep always brought nightmares.

I was in a fort, hiding behind a pillar. I looked around the corner, surprised I could move. I saw a few people talking. I couldn’t tell who they were, but I could feel and aura of power around them, Titans. They were talking about revenge, (I could hear that part). I tried to look closer without being seen but I couldn’t get a good look at them. One of them had a deep voice and I recognized him immediately. I gasped and the men stopped talking. One man walked over to a table and picked up a knife. He threw it at me at top speed and I woke up one second before it hit me. I looked around quickly. I knew one thing so far, the titan that threw the knife at me was Atlas.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

cool but iam suprised u ddi not put in any of your charries beside sierra
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I made Sierra out of random, I may make more charecters as the story progresses, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE   Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 6 FANMADE
Page 1 of 1