Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

julia leaf blade bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ysudragon

julia leaf blade bunk Empty
PostSubject: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:07 pm

i put the stuff on my bunk and i sit down rembering every moment that led up to this i want to cry as streams of memories flow through me but over the yeas i learned to keep my emotions in. thats it i have to let my feelings out sometimes tears began flowing out of my eyes. this y i was glad i was a lone curse the stupid orpanage for making act like this
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 pm

I knock on the door of the Demeter cabin, no one is there. I open the door and write a little note. I attach it to the bracelet and set the bracelet down on her bunk. I walk out.

What note said: Found this in the forest, and now that you have known about the Secret Entrance, you must not tell anyone.
- David/Son of Hades
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

i found my braclet on my bunk i hugged it so hard i read the note i was looking for a way to tell him aflower exactly i pull a paper out and write i promise
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 pm

i lie down and quickly fall
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 pm

i was asleep to hear ivy keep being called out i turned to were it was coming from and saw my dads face i nearly had a heart attack i said dad he said ivy plez help me than the connection was broken i had to find him i said to myself
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 pm

i ran out
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

i packed the things i would need i decied i needed a little practice
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm

i lied down pulled a pillow over my head and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

i woke up and ran out
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 pm

i sit down i was not sleepy at all i decied to go somewhere
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 am

i was pacing i would not syop thinking what to do i new the voice in my head was telling me go on your own god why i finnaly looked down i new where i had to go so i decied to morrow for sure wether someone followed or not i was going on my own or with people i was doing this i grabbed my sword and arrows i was ready but i deced to fall asldeep first
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

i sat there for the many few times in my life i took off my bracelete i took it off i looked at it looked like it was surronded by vines so placed under my pillow and just sat there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: julia leaf blade bunk   julia leaf blade bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

julia leaf blade bunk
Page 1 of 1