Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*) Empty
PostSubject: Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*)   Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 pm

I walked into my cabin. Ugh. This place was too happy for a daughter of Dark. And by Dark, I meant Justin Dark, a repeat law offender. I don't know how Demeter fell for him, but trust me, I wasn't calling either of them my parents, but the ones who gave me life. I know, it sounds stupid, but I hate happy, and I hate drunks, exspecially drunk drivers. I wan't emo, but I was a prep. I wasn't goth, I was just straight up always sad, or mad. I sat down on my bunk that I claimed offically, and laid on my back, and drew a marker, (OOC: DARK GREEN) and started writing on myself. On my hands, and on my legs, and on my feet, and on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*)   Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 pm

After I finished colouring myself, I got up, and went to walk around. Even though I already hated this place, I decided to make a few friends. MAybe some friends in Ares cabin.... But, instead of deciding to go to the Ares cabin, I decided to put on my swimsuit, and go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com

Nicci's Bunk (yay *in sarcasim*)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: Camp Halfblood :: Cabins :: Demeter's Cabin-
Jump to: