Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

violets past dun dun dun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ysudragon

violets past dun dun dun Empty
PostSubject: violets past dun dun dun   violets past dun dun dun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm

i was sitting down on the dinning room table playing and making things with my mom i giggled when i made a funny mask i had turned 8 5 months ago and i was enjoying every bit of being 8i was till playing when i heard a car pull upi heard a gun fire i yelped my mom went pale she picked me and told me to hide in the closet it was dark but i stayed brave. i hear the fonrt dorr open i hear my step dads voice he was drunk again i thought my mom began yelling at him i heard another gun shot my mom voice could no longer be heard she was not speaking she had been silenced forevr i heard my door open i moved myself farther in the closet i heard another gun shot i poked my head out my step dad was dead i walked out and my mother is dead i went to the phone and called the cops they came and sent me too te orpanage i was adopted quickly but 6 years later 14 i ranaway not knowing what is ahead of me
Back to top Go down

violets past dun dun dun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: PJO Fanfics-
Jump to: