Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ysudragon

percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story Empty
PostSubject: percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story   percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:08 am

It was my 12th birthday finaly I sighed I looked at my clock 10:06 am I could saty like this all day but my dad yelled my name danni I yelled in turn what something about school go too the park but it’s a Saturday I graoned from the up stairs just go he yelled back fine I muttered pulled on my jeans and my fav shirt my it was green and said grown on me. Walked out of my house waving bye to my dad walking to the park. I saw my friend john hey john I siad do you know wheree the school thing is. No school thing it was me he said with a strange irish accent where th accent come from I said curiosly. Just take this sword and sheild to the guy in the museum . which guy I sayyou will know he says looking over his sholuders go he says.i walk into the museum and look around i see a guy in a really big coat and a hat do youwant these i say yes he takes them looks over them and tells me thankyou. iam walking home and i hear my dad yell
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story Empty
PostSubject: Re: percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story   percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:16 pm

i hear my dad yell my blood curteles dad i yell i run to my porch to see a gaint creature i backed up but it swung a huge arm and i went flying.i stood up and saw it coming towards me againi flinched. i was standing there waitng foe the pain i saw some kid he was about one year older then me.he hit with somehting and that thing went flying i stood next to him and said thanks it not over yet he said. take this he said giving me a sword i gulped it was coming agin it was about to swing again i jumpedand slashed at it and threw my knife and it impaled itself. it evaoreated i stood back looking extremly scared. he said lets move it he said. i then went on asking questions like who are you where are we going what happend to my dad. shut up kid and my names charilei but call me beckendorf. k i sad we had been walking for lord nows how long when beckendorf whiselted.

an omg a charrie from the book and stuart you bettere read this
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

PostSubject: Re: percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story   percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

i saw two horees no make that pegasi i looked to beckondorf and he said well pick one it was etheir a blck one or a white one i hoped on to a white one he on the other he taught me how to fly it i leaned on the back of the pegasi and realxed he said now land i veered and landed we were at th foot of a hill i looked around curiously and said ok now what time for the test he said taking step back. i was suddenly surronded by fire i yelped then i heard him say fight the harpy as he past me the weapon. i parried and ducked until it was finnaly dead.i t went down he said come on motioning up the hill i sighed and followed.
i am so awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story   percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

percy jackson and the olimpians the lighting theif . but this is another charecacters story
Page 1 of 1