Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooo, Since, HOPEFULLY, I'm back for good for a while, NEW CHARRIE!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

Sooo, Since, HOPEFULLY, I'm back for good for a while, NEW CHARRIE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sooo, Since, HOPEFULLY, I'm back for good for a while, NEW CHARRIE!!!!   Sooo, Since, HOPEFULLY, I'm back for good for a while, NEW CHARRIE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 am

Let's see how much better my writing has gotten!!!

1. Name: Chase Mercer
2. Power: Magic
3. Hair Color: Dark Russet (brown)
4. Skin Color: Pale
5. Eye Color: Crystal Blue
6. Age: Eighteen
7. Weapon: A dark teal grimoire (book of magic) that can change size to fit into a pocket or the green army messenger bag Chase usually carries.
8. Demigod
9. God/ Goddess parent: Hecate
10. Flaws: Chase tends to show off to people he just met or girls he likes, being a child of Hecate and a dabbler in magic, this can and has gone very wrong
11. Mortal Parent: Wyatt Mercer
RP Example:
"Lemme grab something," Chase yelled to the people he was with as he shot through the door of his cabin. With a quick scan of the room, his book evaded his sight. "Gods," he cursed under his breath. He took a deep breath and focused on the large book. "Come to me." The book shot out from under a pile of clothes and nailed him in the head. "Oy!" he protested as he rubbed the newly formed bump. He took the grimoire in hand and folded it, despite it's hard exterior, to fit into his pocket. "I'm coming!"
Back to top Go down

Sooo, Since, HOPEFULLY, I'm back for good for a while, NEW CHARRIE!!!!
Page 1 of 1