Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Observing in the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Observing in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Walking through the forest Evan and I discovered 'Zeus' Fist'.

"My father," she said, running her hands over it.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

"Hey, I'll be back." I said, running off.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Edgar jogged back up to where I was standing and held something out in the palm of his hand. It was a token.

"It's a drachma. I found it in my cabin," he said.

Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm

"Edgar, I'm gonna go." I said running off.
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm

I walk in the forest looking around. I come up near Zeus's fist. Lightning flashed in the sky. "I'm not going to touch your stupid fist!" I yelled at the sky. More lightning flashed across the sky. "Whatever." I said and contiuned walking. I was on Zeus's death list. Who cares, alot of gods hate me probably. I continued walking and came upon a clearing in the open. I didn't like this, me alone by myself. I looked down at the ground, as if I expected it to eat me. I ran away quickly, expecting it's time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm

I walked into forest alone. Its weird for a child of Hades to walk in the forest talkinf with animals and playing with stayrs.But so what. I'm 13 in a half so I'm preety lonley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing in the Forest   Observing in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observing in the Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: The Forest :: Zeus' Fist-
Jump to: