Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexia's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Alexia stood in front of her new cabin and smiled. She knew she was the Camp director and the only minor goddess in the whole camp. As she entered, a small gasp escaped from her lips. It was beautiful, unlike anything she'd ever seen. The brilliant gold walls shimmered in the light and looked as if they were alive. She found a bunk to her liking and got to work setting her clothes in the dresser and sorting her belongings. Once she was finished, Alexia imagined her bedroom at home and thought It's not the fanciest place on Earth, but it's pretty close. She smiled and lay back on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm

The camp has been through several camp directors in my five years there so I decided to meet the newest one. She was the first ever minor goddess one so I thought maybe she'd last longer than the others. I walk up to the door and knock.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Alexia sits up as she hears a loud knock at the door. She walks to the door and opens it, finding a camper in an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. She smiles and says [b]"Hey, come in."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:29 pm

I walk in and look around. Way better than my cabin. "Hey. I'm Toby. I just came to welcome you to camp. If you need anything just let me know. I'm one of the older campers here."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"Thanks. I've heard about this place and how nice it is, but I never got the chance to come here until now. How long have you been here?" Alexia asked, closing the door quietly.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 pm

"Five long, boring years of waiting for a quest to go find my father."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

"Oh, who is your father? Sorry if I sound nosy. Just curious." Alexia said, feeling a little shy. She thought of her father back on Mount Olympus and wondered if Toby's dad was one of the big three.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:46 pm

"My father was mortal. His name was Marco Grey. He disappeared a month after my eleventh birthday, five years ago. That's how I ended up here. If you wanted to know about my god parent, that would be Athena." It was hard to tell the story but I managed to choke it out.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Alexia shifted uncomfortably and forced a smile. "Maybe you could go on a quest to find him someday. I would help you, that's for sure." she said assuringly. She glanced at the wall clock, which read 8:30pm. "Um, if I'm camp director, aren't I supposed to call everyone to dinner?" she asked, wondering if everyone was going to be mad for missing supper.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

I chuckle. "Thanks. The Apollo kid usually stays in his cabin most of the time and alot of the other campers would prefer to train. And then there are the three campers who are on that quest," I stopped that sentence short. I was annoyed that three new campers were on a quest and I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm

She heard him chuckle and she smiled. "Well, maybe you could visit the oracle. It might tell you something important. But don't - ever - forget the exact words. Anyway, about this supper thing..." her voice trailed off. She was shy around strangers and the thought passed her mind for the second time since she has arrived at Camp. Maybe I'm just not good enough for directing a whole camp. Alexia pushed the thought aside and smiled at Toby. "Hungy?" she said.

ooc: I gotta get off soon. I'll be on tomorrow though...
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

ooc:That's fine haha. I have my Apollo kid to play. And Derek. Who is on a quest.

bic: "I talked to the Apollo kid but I'll tell you about it over dinner." I said as I held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Alexia walked through the door and waited for Toby to follow. As she shut the door, she began to see all the campers lining up outside their doors for dinner. "So, is there someone else here to help me with the camp?" she asked, pulling on her black jacket that she had grabbed from the shelf near the door. Her blonde hair whisked around her face from the evening breeze, and she smiled. She loved the sea breezes. Especially in the evening. The sky was beginning to turn dark as they proceeded towards the center of the U the cabins made. "Hey, you've been here longer than me. What do I do?" she asked, nudging in the ribs and giggling because he nearly jumped 5 feet back from the force.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:16 pm

I rubbed my side. "Nothing really. You talk about the events of the day and then call the tables up to put food in the fire and pray to his or her parent. And then we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 pm

"If I go up there will you come with me?" she asked, feeling more shy than ever. She stepped up on a higher groud and called the attention of the campers.

"Attention campers! After a long day of traveling from Mount Olympus to this awesome camp, I would like to introduce myself. I am your new camp director, Alexia Dakota. You can call my Alexia. I am a minor goddess from Mount Olympus. It's a huge honor to be here. Okay, since that's over, let's head over to the tables and eat!"

After she was done, she walked over to the fire, which the satyrs has already prpard, and sat down at one of the tables. She looked upon her plate of pizza, carrots, peaches, and jello and smiled. SHe dumpedsome of her food into the fire and prayed to her parents for strength as the new kid in camp. She made her way abck to the table and started eating. She wondered what Toby had to say about the Apollo kid.

ooc: I really gotta go... Il be on tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 pm

ooc: Okay. I'm gonna reply in the mess hall thread. You reply tomorrow or whenever you get back on.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I walk in and see a cabinmate, not interested in meeting her I lay down on my bunk
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm

ooc: Just got a few more mins on so I'll reply in mess hall too.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am

Still reading the words over and over, she does not understand. 'Who could have sent this? Where did it come from?' she thought. She let out a long sigh and sat on her bed. She put the note on the nightstand and changed into her sleepwear for the night.

It was a horrible dream. She was hiding, terrified,behind a small bush as she heard huge footsteps coming closer and closer. She could not tell who was jumbering towards her, but she didn't want to hand around and find out either. Alexia darted towards a huge building and hid beneath a table. She could hear the footstpes coming faster, and she unsheathed her sword, Aquatsunami just in time. The monster lugned at her, but she parried the attack. She swung Aquatsunami with full strength at the hideus monster, and he bellowed a cry that was so loud it could have shook mountains. The monster lunged at her at full full speed and Alexia awoke in a cold sweat. "Morning." she said, laying back on her pillow. Her head raced, her heart pounded. 'It felt so real' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Alexia didn't remember walking back to her cabin and falling alseep. But somehow, it was morning, and she was lying in her bunk. The morning light made her blink, so she covered her ehad with her pillow and sobbed. Her muffled voice said "Oh my gods. What is Toby going to do now. He's visiting the Oracle today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexia's Bunk
Page 1 of 1