Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinnertime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Dinnertime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

"Mother? Has she said anything about me?? Or Kasey?" I asked
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 am

"I guess I'm talking to myself," I said quietly. "Wait, what was the story? About Aphrodite cheating on Hephaestus with Ares. Maybe Aphrodite is the un-loyal one!"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 am

I jump up. "Don't you DARE call my mother unfaithful. As if your father was faithful when he hooked up with a mortal." I yell
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

Alexia turns to Toby and asks quietly "What in the Underworld does that have to do with this?" she looks at Silena and thinks. "No. Not about you or Kase. About the Apollo kid. she said to be careful around him. He knows too much. I don't know what she means by that though." Alexia said a little shakily.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

I stood up, "My father was a mortal!" I yelled, "and now he's missing," I added quietly.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 am

"Do I care? My parents are dead. Well, I had to live with a stepmom, and an uncaring dad for the first nine years of my life! How would you like that?" I yell
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 am

Alexia looks down and stands. Her hair covers her eyes and she says quietly "Stop. Fighting." She looks at Silena, then Toby, and waits for them to sit down. "I hate it when people fight." she says.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 am

I really wanted to get out of there. There was one thing I had learned in my five years at camp and that was to never mess with a demi-goddess. But he still needed to talk to Alexia. He sat back down and waited for her to cool off.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am

Silena turned her back to Toby, and ignored him completely. "DOn't exspect to get Aphrodite's help now."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 am

Alexia really hated when people talked about her parents behind their backs. But she liked Toby and knew he had something to say. "I think Toby still has some important information to tell me, Silena." she said, looking her straight in the eye. After a short silence, Alexia sat down and thought about the Apollo kid. 'How could he really know so much? He has something to hide.' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 am

I waited for Selina to sit down.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 am

I keep standing, but turn around. "I don't wanna be mean, so I'm not. I'm sorry." I say
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am

"Silena" Alexia starts to say, but cuts it short.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am

"Just say it."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am

Alexia felt sorry for Silena. While Alexia spent her whole life on Mount Olympus, Silena was at home with some step-mom and a family that didn't care. "Uh, it's getting late... We'd better get to our cabins." Alexia says, standing and giving her plate to a satyr. She says nothing for the rest of the evening, partly because she was horribly tired, and also because she felt there was nothing else to say. 'I'll just have to speak with Toby later.' she thought, heading towards the washrooms for a night shower. When she returned to her bunk, she found a note. She opened it slowly. The note contained 3 words, that read "It is time." across the dead center of the paper.

ooc: Take it to your cabins, pretend to sleep, then meet here for breakfast?

Last edited by Alexia Dakota on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 am

I watched Alexia walk off and was going to go after her but I decided to wait for Selina to leave first. I knew never to turn my back on a demi-goddess.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 am

"Watch your back." I hiss, and leave
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 am

I watched Selina walk off. I got up and headed to my bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinnertime   Dinnertime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinnertime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: Camp Halfblood :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: