Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakfasttime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Alexia was outside her cabin and in the center of the U the cabins formed, waiting for the other campers to get up. Sitting on the ground in her black and white t-shirt and faded cut-offs at 7 am wasn't her normal schedule, but she knew she had to wait paitently. She heard a conch horn being blown and heard the campers getting up from a good nights sleep. 'I've got to tell someone about my dream.' she thought, blowing her bangs out of her face. Once she saw all the cabins lined up and ready for breakfast, she yelled, despite her not-sp-good morning, "Good morning campers! Who's hungry?" Alexia made her way to the fire and dumped some of her pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs into the flames. She prayed to Aphrodite alone this time, asking her to forgive her daughters from last night's fight. Then she sat down at her table and waited for Toby or Silena to arrive.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm

I walked to the mess hall and sat down. I lead my brothers and sisters to the fire and I dumped some french toast and bacon into the fire. I prayed to my mom to help me find my dad. Then i sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Alexia looks over to see Toby sitting with his own cabin. 'I can't blame him for ignoring me and Silena. I did sound nosy when I asked about his dad, and I shouldn't have. I feel stupid...' she thought, not eating anything but feeling alone at her table.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

I walk in, and get me some breakfast, and put some blueberries in the fire/ "Aphrodite" I say, and go sit by myself
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

I look around the mess hall and see Alexia sitting alone. I felt bad for ignoring her but I wasn't going to risk running into that scary Selina girl before. She was unlike any daughter of Aphrodite I had ever met.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:15 pm

After a few minutes of listening to the other campers carry on their conversations, she finally gave up and resolved to "Worst second day of camp in my life." She heard her stomach growl and decided not to waste her food. She ate in silence.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:17 pm

I ate, and glared at Toby the whole time. He probably hated me. Wow, like I cared.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

I couldn't stand sitting in silence. I walked over to Alexia. "Was I outta line last night?" I asked thinking about Silena's freak out. "She is the only god or goddess I could think of. I didn't mean anything by it."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I watch toby talk to my sister, and know he's probably talking about me.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

"Uh, you could say that." Alexia said, secretly glad Toby had broken the silence. "What do you mean, only god or goddess? I just don't get you guys."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 pm

I was confused. "Who guys?"

Last edited by Blakeup on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

"Every demigod I have ever met." Alexia said.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Still confused I asked, "What's not to get?"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Silena couldn't take sitting her, and not knowing what was going on. She dumped her food into the fire, and said 'Aphrodite', and left the Mess Hall
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Alexia caught a glimpse of Silena walking out of the mess hall. 'I'll have to talk to her in private later' she thought. "The way you do stuff. The way you act; respong to things. It's weird."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I was getting annoyed. "Why are we so weird? What about us is so weird?" I was tryng to keep my cool but it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 pm

"It's hard to explain. When you spend your whole life on Mount Olympus, and you have never encountered a demigod before, you just think that way. I don't know." Alexia said, taking a sip of her chocolate milk, wich immediately re-filled itself.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

I had never thought of it that way. I mean living a sheltered life on Olympus and then ending up here on earth as the camp director. "How did you become camp director?"
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Alexia saw Toby's facial expression change. Sometimes she wondered what was going on in other people's heads. "Silena sent me and my mom an Iris-message saying you guys needed help. Didn't say what for though. Why?" she said, finishing off the last of her eggs.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

"I've been here for five years as you know and I've seen so many camp directors come through here. Most of them were here as a punishment. I was just making sure you weren't one of them and you were here to actually help us."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Alexia pondered for a moment, then said "What for? I mean it looks like you all know what you're supposed to be doing and know how to do them well. Why do you need help?" Alexia wondered where Silena had wandered off to.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm

"We're all fine when we are alone and with our cabins but sometimes kids butt heads because of disputes between their parents. Their god parents. And things can get out of hand. We just need someone to keep things together. I dont know what Silena was thinking when she called you but that's just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm

"But all I do is make waves. I can't do anything else. Why would Silena call me if I could be of no help? Ugh. I just don't get you."
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

"I'm sure you can do more than that. It just takes time to figure out what. I dont have any special powers other than being smart. How do you think that makes me feel?"
Back to top Go down
Juniper / Brooke

Juniper / Brooke

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 pm

"Well, at least you're half normal. What I'd give to be a normal kid." Alexia says, then gives her plate to a satyr covered in syrup. She watches some kids (probably from Hermes cabin) steal another cabin's sausage and sighs. "You got it good here, Toby. Don't forget that." Alexia says, leaning against the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfasttime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfasttime   Breakfasttime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfasttime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: Camp Halfblood :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: