Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

I walk into the empty bunk and sit on a bed. Jeff had taken me home to pack before bringing me here. I was lost and confused. I didn't bother to unpack everything so i pushed my belongings under the bed and placed a small bag that Jeff had given me next to the night stand that was shaped like a wave. He said it was everything I would need to survive at camp. I lay on my back staring at the ceiling, waiting for someone to explain things to me.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I walk up to the door of the cabin, and knocked on the door. I had heard we had a new camer, and I wanted to meet him before my sister could scare him completely. I waited for him to open the door. I tapped my foot on the ground inpaiently.
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmythology.forumotion.com
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:54 pm

I get up and walk to the door, "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"Silena Chase, of Aphrodite's cabin." I announce.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm

I opened the door. Surprised to have visitors this soon I said, "Come in please."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I go into the cabin, and look around, because I had never seen this cabin before. I walk across the room, and sit on a bed.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 pm

I close the door and stand there for a second. "So are you the welcoming committee?"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 pm

"Nope, I just wanted to meet Poseidon's son, so I'm here. Luckily for you, my twin sister isn't here." I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

"Thanks," I said, "Would you happen to know where I can get a pair of swim trunks? I've love to go for a swim but I seem to have forgotten mine."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

"Hm, the camp store I think. Haven't really been there much. People tend to go for me." I say, and smile again.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 pm

I look more closely at the girl in my cabin. Even if she hadn't told me, I could tell she is one of Aphrodite's daughters. I took note to be careful of her. "Thanks," I said, "I should probably finish unpacking so I can go buy some swim trunks. I'll see you around camp."
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I get up slowly, and walk to the door. When I reach it, I turn around, and look at you. "Hey, if you ever want to hang out, just come to Aphrodite's cabin. I'll either be there or the beach." I say, and leave, not really wanting to discover what you packed.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

I close the door behind her. I take a look at the back pack Jeff gave me. I dump it onto my bed. Out falls a t-shirt, a watch, a pen, and some drachma. I thought to myself that maybe he was just trying to make sure I got off on the right foot. I thought about writing him a letter but I decided to wait until after my swim so I took off for the camp store.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I quickly change into my new swim trunks and leave.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm

I ran through the door and picked up the pen Jeff had given me. I also threw on the shirt and watch. I wondered why he hadn't given me any paper. I took off for the camp store.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I walk in a hurriedly pack everything i would need. Including ambrosia and nectar. Surprisingly everything fit into the little bag Jeff had given me. I made sure to wear the shirt and watch he had given me as well. And the pen was in my swim trunks pocket. Once i had everything, I left.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 pm

I walk into my bunk and change my clothes. Shorts and a t-shirt. I lay in bed and listen to the sounds of the wave. I eventually drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:32 pm

I dreamed that i was in a white room. And there was a boy I recognized. Edgar. I wanted to run up and attack him but I couldnt.

"You don't want to do that," he said to me.

"And why not?" I asked holding Under Toe.

"Kill me and your dream will end. And along with that, so will your life," was his simple answer.

I lowered my sword and listened.

"You and Evan are connected. I talked to a daughter of Apollo and she told me you loved her. As do I. I need you to know that I will never stop loving her. No matter what." I looked at him. I was speechless. Then he disappeared and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I reached the Poseidon cabin and knocked on the door so hard it hurt my hand. MY boyfriend was just dream walking in my dreams!
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 pm

I hear a knock on the door. I get up and slowly walk to it. I open it.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm

"I fell asleep and Edgar was dream walking in my dreams and....." my words came out in a rush.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 pm

My mouth dropped open. "He was in your dream too?"
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 pm

"Yes!!! Wait, he told me some weird stufff........" I said.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 pm

I waited for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"Like he told me you were in love with me." I finished.

I glanced at Edgar's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derek's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Bunk   Derek's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek's Bunk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next