Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Dummies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm

I needed time to think. This riddle was killing me. I took out Rancher and started to attack some dummies. I kept repeating it to myself.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm

"The seed of evil.... The seed of the un-loyal.... Maybe seed refers to child. Child of the evil and child of the un-loyal... The only god that could be considered evil is..... HADES! But who is the un-loyal." I went back to attacking the dummies.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:58 pm

i see a kid swiping at the dummys like a maneac i just shrug my shuloders and get a sword and get it ready i swear i thought this would be way more easy bt i was unfortently wron so i just keep trying hopefully oe day i will be awsome at this i think to myself oh gods please help me
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I look over and the kid seems to be having a hard time. "You need some help over there?"
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 pm

a little i say looking over i am so glad i could keep my emotins in because i would have been so emberased i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:24 pm

"You want my help?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:26 pm

ok i guess your realy the only one here
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 pm

"There is a kid up in Apollo's cabin but he never really comes out and then the camp director is settling in her cabin. And there are other running around here too."
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

ok can you help me find hem
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 pm

"Try the beach. Most people are around there."
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

thanks then i turn and run to the beach
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 am

can you help i got impatent at the beach
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 am

I came into the Sword Arena muttering about something, how there was no Hades cabin. I walked over to a dummy and with fury, sliced his head off. I kicked another dummy and put the sword where his neck should be. He bounced back and his neck sliced through my sword. I turned toward another dummy. I kicked at his legs and he fell to the ground. I looked down at the dummy to see if he was begging for mercy. He had a blank expression. I thrust my sword down into his stomach. I pulled it out then kicked him aside.
I leave to go somewhere else in camp.

Last edited by Stuart35 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

i look at the kid who just basically muredered the dummies for the first time in my life i flinched as soon as he is gone i guees i should follow him so i sneak out
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

I walked in, I needed to practice because I wasn't the best swordsman. I walked over to another dummy. "Well Hello Dummy, prepare to be killed." I said and slashed at his legs. He fell down and I stabbed his head, right between his eyes. I walked over to another dummy. I spinned the sword in my hands and shoved it through his stomach.I pulled it back out and kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled backwards and I sliced his head off. I figured one more dummy will do. I sliced at aa dummy's leg. It took his leg off and I grabbed his cut-off-leg. I started beating him helplessly with it then tossed it aside. Just to make sure he was dead, I stabbed him in the stomach. I walked away, figuring that was enough practice. 'Now on to magic practice' I thought. I walked away.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 pm

i was ready to practice i took out my sword and i am began slashing the dummy it was easy i put my old i pod in my ears and i begin to listen to the music
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 pm

I walked into the training arena and saw Julia practicing. "Hey, what's up." I said to her and waved.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

not much just training
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm

"Cool, so... wanna battle?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:54 pm

no thanks i am not that good at it
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm

"Ok," I said and looked around. I walked over to a spear lying on the ground. I picked it up and threw it at a dummy 20 feet away. It hit his chest and he fell backwards. "Dang, I stink at throwing." I walked over to a bench and sat down on it. I looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:42 pm

i walked over and said dude its ok one miss come on i would probaly miss 100 times before finnaly scoring
Back to top Go down
Stuart35

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 am

"I dont know, I guess I'm having a bad day." I said.

I walked in and looked around. I see some people talking and walk over to them. "Anyone want to fight," I said smiling at them evilly.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 am

I decided to do something. I had to keep my body from fatiguing well I was here. The only way to do that is to train. I took a sword from the ones at the arena and started slashing at dummies. This was only working my arms, I need to work my legs.

"This is NOT working!" I yelled, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
ysudragon

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 am

no thanks i am no that good a fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Dummies   Practice Dummies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Dummies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Mythology :: Demigods :: Training Arena :: Sword Fighting-
Jump to: