Greek Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Mythology

Where you become the Myth

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FishHead

FishHead

Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) Empty
PostSubject: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 pm

I walked in front of the two love birds. I had the map Nate had given us and we were off. I made sure I had my watch and shirt from Jeff. "Do either of you two drive?" I asked trying to figure out how we were going to get to the lair of the lotus eaters.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm

'I do, you don't want Evan to drive though." I said.

Evan laughed, lightly. It was good to see her face light up like it did when she laughed.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

"I dont think i want you to drive either," I said with a sneer. "Looks like we're taking a cab."
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"Derrek! Be nice!" I hissed.

Edgar looked at me and squeezed my hand.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:10 pm

I walked off.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:12 pm

I walked after him and grabbed his arms.

"Stop it! Stop being such a jerk!" I said.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm

"Get off of me." I yanked my arm away. "This is my quest. I don't need you telling me what to do. Just go snuggle up with sandman over there and let me think."
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:18 pm

"Shut the Hades up. What did he do to you?" I glared.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 pm

"Let's see, he broke into my dream. He is an overprotective freak. He gives guys a bad name." I was fuming. "It's guys like him that i used to wish I had the courage to beat up back home. Well now I do."
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:24 pm

"That's where you are wrong. He's not like that, he's never done that before." I couldn't stop myself. I punched Derrek.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Her blow hit me hard. Do all the girls here have amazing strength? I was so furious but there was no water around. I was tempted to take off but instead I stood the ground. "I know why you brought that freak along. He doesnt belong at camp. He has no home so he has to stay with the misfits in the Hermes cabin. Well let me tell you something. He shouldnt even be on this quest. There were so many better candidates for this quest. Even Hephaestus' kid would have been better!"
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm

"He's not a freak! He's a normal person! At least he doesn't play me!" I said.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 pm

I scoffed. "Play you? How have I played you?"
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm

That was a good question. I didn't have an answer but I felt like he had betrayed.

"Because I know that I love YOU!" Oh crap. Did I just tell him that?
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well this is what I get for messing with Aphrodite's daughter on the first day of camp. Look. After seeing you and what's his name, I think all my feelings for you are gone. I still feel a connection but I know for a fact that I dont love you. I'm sorry."

Last edited by Blakeup on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:43 pm

ooc: OH SNAPPP
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm

ooc: it sounds like a soap opera hahaha.
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:45 pm

I couldn't decide weather to be mad at Edgar or not. This could be the worst mistake of my life.

"Alright, I understand." My expression was a mix of pain and sadness, my voice was thick.

Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 pm

"But we all still have questions that need to be answered," other than Sandman I thought to myself, "so let's keep going." I turned to walk off. "We need to hail a cab. I come from a small town so does anyone else know how to do that?"
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:49 pm

"Wave your hands around," I said.

I wasn't in the mood to talk.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"Wow. Big help," I said sarcastically. I wasnt in the mood for her attitude. I stood in the middle of a field and waved my hands even though there was no road around. "Looks like there are cabs around here," I said. And to further be a jerk I started whistling and calling, "Here cabbie cabbie cabbie."
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:54 pm

"You're drawing attention to yourself. Stop," I said.

Evan was in a horrible mood and I wasn't sure I wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

"What are you gonna do about it? HERE CABBIE CABBIE CABBIE!"
Back to top Go down
ChildofZeus252

ChildofZeus252

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:57 pm

I rolled my eyes and pulled him backwards.

"STop, there are no cabs around here? And why all of the sudden are you in a bad mood Evan?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FishHead

FishHead

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 pm

I yanked myself out of his grasp and fell. Strong kid for the son of a dreamer. "Yeah EVAN! Tell him why you're upset!" I was still fuming and I was making a complete idiot out of myself because of it. I sat out the ground near a puddle and played with it. I knew they had to talk and I needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)   Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questng (Derek, Evan, and Edgar)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next